Aluminum dish Drainer With Drip Tray
Item model no.: 17023
Product dimension: 42cm x 25cm x15.12cm
1. 100% RUST FREE and STRONG FRAME – Aluminum dish racks with strong support bars not only resist rust but also do not deform.
2. THE CAPACITY of DISH DRYING RACK – The dish rack and cutlery holder can fit 10 dishes，6 bowls and cups，and more than 20 forks & knives.
3. REMOVABLE CUTLERY HOLDER – Large capacity cutlery on side, It’s a quick and hygienic way to dry your dishes – and with its removable cutlery drainer, it’s easy to pack them away too
4. FASHION DESIGN – Fashion and trendy aluminum frame with a cutlery holder and a plastic drip tray,
Additonal tips and ideas:
1. if mold/mildew is a problem for your dish rack, clean it weekly using the method for removing mildew above to avoid having the mold return.
2. If you place a towel under your drying rack, replace it daily at a minimum to prevent mold. It is best to hang it after each use so it can dry completely.
3. If there is excess water remaining in the tray after the dishes are dry, put the dishes away and then dump out or towel dry the tray to prevent mildew.
4. When it is time to retire your dish rack, consider using it in a cabinet to organize serving trays, lids for pots and pans, or other items that could be racked instead of stacked.
5. Dish rack taking up too much room on your counter? If you have a cabinet over your sink (or can install one), cut out the bottom of it and install the dish rack inside. The dishes will be able to drip into the sink and there will be more counter space available.